Osmica in the Karst
Osmica is the traditional sale of wine and other agricultural products directly in homesteads. In the past, this period of ‘sales without taxes’ could only last 8 days a year. That is where the name osmica (‘eight’) comes from. Today, this local peculiarity is a popular way of selling homemade specialties to farm visitors, topped off by socialising and music events.
Karst osmica – some farms organise them twice a year – attracts guests with excellent wines and typical Karst dishes. They are recognised by a wooden signpost and an ivy sprig that remains fresh for exactly eight days.
- 12–21 June 2020 | Osmica pri Krčarju
- 19–28 June 2020 | Osmica na Kujtni domačiji
- 26 June–5 July 2020 | Osmica na turistični kmetiji Faganeli
- 3–12 July 2020 | Osmica Na Lehtah – Leban
- 7–16 August 2020 | Turistična kmetija Ostrouška Pelicon
- 21–30 August 2020 | Osmica pri Vidi in Dušanu
- 9 –18 October 2020 | Izletniška kmetija Kosmina
- 23 October – 1 November 2020 | Osmica pri Kovaču
- 6–15 November 2020 | Turistična kmetija Ostrouška Pelicon
- 6–15 November 2020 | Osmica pri Krčarju
- 11–20 December 2020 | Osmica Na Lehtah – Leban
- 25 December 2020–3 January 2021 | Osmica pri Kovaču