Gulič wine cellar
At the Gulič wine cellar, located in the small village of Kopriva, wine has been in the home since they can remember. In a traditionally renovated Karst wine cellar, the six-member family will prepare a tasting of premium wines and typical Karst tastes.
The outstanding Gulič wines have received awards at many wine competitions. Their barrels and bottles abound with the local Teran wine, yet they are also famous for their Teran sparkling wine. The proud ambassador of Teran is their daughter Tinkara, who carried the flattering Teran Wine Queen title. You will be enthralled also by the Malvazija and Cuvée wines.
- Tasting of Karst wines
Includes: 4 samples of wine and a snack
Duration: 30 minutes
- Tasting of Karst wines with a guided tour
Includes: 4 samples of wine, a platter of cold meats, house specialty, bread or breadsticks, a guided tour of the wine cellar
Duration: 45 minutes
- Monday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Friday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Sunday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail at least 24h in advance.