Thanks to the dedication and trust of Karst winemakers as well as its vision of premium quality of wines, Vinakras Sežana has become the leading wine cellar in the Karst winegrowing region, featuring over 600 hectares of vineyards. Let yourself be seduced by the fragrant oak barrels and the flavours of the premium wines and Karst cuisine.
With profound respect for nature, the Vinakras Sežana wine cellar has been producing a selection of premium wines for over 70 years. The cellar is proudly fostering the Karst’s long winemaking heritage. One oenological secret and specialty is Teranton, a premium red wine that matures only in the best vintages. Experience the flavours of the heart of the Karst.
- Tasting of Karst wines
Includes: 4 samples of wine and a snack
Duration: 30 minutes
- Tasting of Karst wines with a tour
Includes: 4 samples of wine, a platter of cold meats, house specialty, bread or breadsticks and a guided tour of the wine cellar
Duration: 45 minutes
- Gourmet tasting of Karst wines
The special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning wines.
Includes: 3 samples of wine (special, aged or award-winning), a platter of cold meats, house specialty, bread or breadsticks and a guided tour of the wine cellar
Duration: 60 minutes
Vinakras Sežana Gourmet products
- Vitovska Prestige 2016 (Mundus Vini, Germany)
- Teran Prestige 2016 (Mundus Vini, Germany)
- Malvazija Prestige 2016 (Malvazija Festival, Portorož)
- Prestige sparkling wine from Vitovska 2014 (knights' wine of the European Order of Wine Knights)
Wines from the Grand Prestige series:
- wine specialty Teranton 2013 (premium red wine that matures only in the best vintages)
- wine from the dried Vita grapes (sweet wine from dried Vitovska grapes)
- Ruj (wine from dried Refosco grapes)
Every day at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail at least 24h in advance.