Tourist farm Leban
Tourist farm Leban boasts a long tradition and is located in the village of Lipa na Krasu, beneath Mt Trstelj, the highest peak on the Črni hribi mountain ridge. The farm is famous for vast vineyards, house wines and excellent meat products that are dry-cured in the strong bora wind.
A layer of fertile soil in the embrace of the karst hills yields ample produce from grapevines. Here, they fill glasses with the velvety Teran wine, which is the best companion for various house specialties. They all come from the family farming and cattle-breeding tradition. As a dessert, you won't be able to resist the aromatic rolled dumplings.
- Tasting of Karst meat products with a tour
Includes: meat products and cheese with house treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour
Duration: 45 minutes
- Monday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Friday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Božo Leban
Telephone: 00 386 51 611 402
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail at least 24h in advance.