To the stories of our ancestors
A festive St Martin's event in the famous Karst restaurant featuring a special wine cellar with tradition.
The programme includes:
- a visit to the wine cellar,
- tasting of three wines, two brandies and some unique vinegars,
- learning about the traditional way of making prosciutto,
- tasting of prosciutto made using pork meat from hand-reared domestic or krškopolje (blackbelted) pigs, dry-cured for 36+ months, and prosciutto made from wild boar or stag meat,
- tasting of cheeses produced in the Karst.
Not to be missed!
- EUR 38/person (transport included),
- EUR 33/person (no transport)
Event dates: 8, 9, 15 and 16 November between 12.00 and 15.30 or, by prior arrangement and reservation, between 8 and 17 November.
Transport of up to 8 people with a van is possible by prior arrangement on 9 and 10 November from Štanjel to the event venue.