Gabrijel Jeram is a local from the Karst and a big collector of stones from quarries. In Stone gallery (Galerija kamna) he will present his collection of stones and old stone-cutting tools with great passion.
Gabrijel has dedicated his life to collecting and studying stones from all operating and mainly disused quarries in the Karst. His collection of stones, stone-cutting tools and photographs will reveal the history of stone-cutting in a genuine and unique way. With his help, you will create a unique stone souvenir for yourself.
- Experience with karst stone
Includes: a visit to the stone-cutting shop and making of a souvenir from stone
Duration: 45 minutes
You will make a unique souvenir for yourself with the help of a master craftsman.
The experience includes:
- reception including a tasting of Teran wine, Teran liqueur or elderberry juice
- a visit to a dry-stone wall during the construction phase
- a guided tour of the Stone Gallery
- demonstration of stonework at a stone-cutter’s home
- Thursday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Ivica Podgoršek
Telephone: 00 386 41 627 780
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.