Pri Živcovih tourist farm
The wine cellar, which is more than 220 years old, emanates the nobility of time and tradition. Degustation of the excellent house wines, brandies and liqueurs seems like a journey back into the history of the Karst.
The Pri Živcovih tourist farm will welcome you with a wine tasting and a guided tour of the village, and if you wish you can return in the grape harvest season and lend them a helping hand. The homestead is located in the centre of the more than 900-year-old Karst village of Skopo. Its lofty building bears witness to the traditions of farming, winemaking and culinary hospitality.
- Tasting of Karst wines
Includes: 4 samples of wine and a snack
Duration: 30 minutes
- Tasting of Karst wines with a tour
Includes: 4 samples of wine, a platter of cold meats and a guided tour of the wine cellar
Duration: 45 minutes
- Monday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Friday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Sunday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Andrej Radišič
Telephone: 00 386 31 369 868, 00 386 31 317 559
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.