BIODINAMIČNA IZLETNIŠKA KMETIJA PRI KAMNARJEVIH (biodynamic farm)
When you enter the courtyard through a very beautiful stone portal, a Karst fairytale unfolds. The Kamnarjevi family moved from the hustle and bustle of a town to the embrace of the karst nature. They renovated and revived an old Karst farm and began farming in a biodynamic way, in accordance with the cycles of nature.
In the homestead, which was renovated in the original Karst style, they offer original cuisine and tastings of their organic products. They are proud of their home-produced vegetables, field crops, herbs, eggs and sheep and pork meat products. They will not forget to enthuse you with their signature wine – Teran made from biodynamically produced grapes.
- Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: high-quality meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour using a mobile application
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
- organic dry-cured meat products or an organic vegetarian/vegan plate (Karst hummus, herbal pesto and cheese or scrambled eggs with herbs)
- house wines with the Demeter certificate (white cuvée from Vitovska and Malvazija, Teran)
- spelt bread
- Friday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Ivana Venier Stancich
Telephone: 00 386 40 644 121
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail at least 24h in advance.