Pri Kamnarjevih biodynamic farm
When you enter the courtyard through a very beautiful stone portal, a Karst fairy tale unfolds. The Kamnar family moved from the hustle and bustle of a town to the embrace of the karst nature. They renovated and revived the old Karst farm and are dedicate to biodynamic farming in accordance with the cycles of nature.
In the homestead (Biodinamična izletniška kmetija pri Kamnarjevih), which was refurbished in the original Karst style, they offer original cuisine and tastings of their organic produce. They are proud of their home-produced vegetables, field crops, herbs, eggs and sheep and pork meat products. They will not forget to enthuse you with their signature wine – Teran made from biodynamically produced grapes.
- Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: high-quality meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour using a mobile application
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
- organic dry-cured meat products or an organic vegetarian/vegan plate (Karst hummus, herbal pesto and cheese or scrambled eggs with herbs)
- house wines with the Demeter certificate (white cuvée from Vitovska and Malvazija, Teran)
- spelt bread
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Ivana Venier Stancich
Telephone: 00 386 40 644 121
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.