Krasberry tourist farm
The Krasberry tourist farm (Turistična kmetija Krasberry) is an original, just like its name. Wine lovers are probably familiar with the Čotar wine bottle labels that feature a special fingerprint. As they say: they farm with everything the Karst has and everything it doesn’t have. Organically and without a tractor.
They will be happy to show you their cellar containing aged vinegar and offer you prosciutto and cheese that have been aging for several years in the Karst underground world. Their colourful photographs with pots of fruits lead to more juicy stories. You will be enchanted by plantations of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and other berries, along with their vegetable and herb garden. They make dishes only from freshly picked produce, as well as lambs, goats and pigs grazing around the farm.
- Tasting of Karst meat products with a tour
Includes: meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour
Duration: 45 minutes
- Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: high-quality meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products & experience:
- a short workshop on how to prepare herbal salt, including the picking of herbs
- dry-cured prosciutto, aged for more than 24 months, and dry-cured sausages
- cheese matured in a Karst cave
- garlic, datterino tomatoes and jalapeño peppers in Krasberry vinegars
- honey from dandelion flowers
- home-baked bread
- two glasses of wine of an older vintage
Tasting of Karst meat products with a tour
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products with a tour
- Thursday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Vanesa Jež
Telephone: 00 386 31 309 119
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.