Turistična kmetija Krasberry (tourist farm)
Krasberry Homestead is located in the village of Gorjansko, right on the Italian border, 13 km from the sea. There they bake, cook, macerate freshly harvested crops, that grew next to grazed pigs, lambs, kids … The farm also has plantations of strawberries, blueberries, garlic, vegetables, herbs ... They will be happy to show you the cellar with aged vinegar and serve aged prosciutto and cheese, matured in a karst cave. You can also spend the night there. Suitable for birthdays and picnics. They will make you feel at home and at the same time let you experience the friendly karst village of Gorjansko.
By arrangement - visit to the wine cellar Čotar on the other side of the road.
- Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: high-quality meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine and a guided tour
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst meat products & experience:
- dry-cured prosciutto, aged for more than 24 months, and smoked bacon
- cheese matured in a Karst cave
- garlic, datterino tomatoes and jalapeño peppers in Krasberry vinegars
- home-baked bread
- two glasses of wine of an older vintage
Tasting of Karst meat products with a tour
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 15.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Vanesa Jež
Telephone: 00 386 31 309 119
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail at least 24h in advance.