Gulič wine cellar
At the Gulič wine cellar (Vinska klet Gulič) located in the small village of Kopriva with its stonecutting tradition, wine has been in the home since they can remember. In a traditionally renovated Karst wine cellar, the six-member family will prepare a tasting of premium wines and typical Karst specialties.
The outstanding Gulič wines have received awards at many wine competitions. Their barrels and bottles abound with the local Teran wine, yet they are also famous for their Teran sparkling wine. The proud ambassador of Teran is their daughter Tinkara, who carries the flattering Teran Wine Queen title. You will be enthralled by the Malvazija and Cuvée.
- Tasting of Karst wines
Includes: 4 samples of wine and a snack
Duration: 30 minutes
- Tasting of Karst wines with a tour
Includes: 4 samples of wine, a platter of cold meats and a guided tour of the wine cellar
Duration: 45 minutes
- Monday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Friday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Sunday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Simeon Gulič
Telephone: 00 386 41 622 176
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.