The Buntovi farm (kmetija Buntovi) is home to wine and herbs, while the mill grinds home-produced grain. Here, you will be invited to their wine cellar and herb garden, where you will taste some wines and get to know the herbal products better.
The farm lies right in the heart of the Komen Karst, in the small village of Škrbina. In the herb garden, aromatic and other herbs as well as spices are grown, all being ingredients of their teas, herbal salts and soaps. Spelt and buckwheat, which they grow in karst fields, is ground in their home stone mill.
- Tasting of Karst culinary specialties
Includes: 3 samples of house specialties, a glass of non-alcoholic drink and a presentation of the production process
Duration: 30 min
The experience also includes wine tasting.
- Tasting of Karst culinary specialties with a tour
Includes: 3 samples of house specialties, a platter of cold meats, two glasses of non-alcoholic drink and a guided tour
Duration: 45 minutes
The experience also includes herbal products.
- Gourmet tasting of Karst culinary specialties
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: 3 samples of house specialties, a platter of cold meats by local producers, two glasses of non-alcoholic drink and a guided tour
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst culinary specialties:
- presentation of herbs in the herb garden
- a platter of cold meats with dry-cured meats and cheeses made exclusively
- a short workshop on how to make a soap
- Friday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Tjaša Cotič Komel
Telephone: 00 386 51 346 122
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.