Belajevi herbal estate
The farm’s reputation dates back four generations, when already then reports about the Belajevi farmers had made their way from the small village of Kačiče-Pared to the Emperor's Court in Vienna. The centuries-old commitment to nature, tradition and heritage is nowadays reflected in the herbal plantations and ethnological collection.
On the Belajevi herbal estate (Zeliščno posestvo belajevi), you will experience the culinary, natural, cultural and therapeutic heritage of the Karst in one place. The house’s herbal heroine Satureja will accompany you on the walk through the herb gardens and plantations with spices. As a culinary treat, you will taste Belajevi herbal products.
- Tasting of Karst culinary specialties
Includes: 3 samples of house specialties, a glass of non-alcoholic drink and presentation of production
Duration: 30 minutes
- Gourmet tasting of Karst culinary specialties
A special feature of the tasting is the selection of high-quality and award-winning products.
Includes: 3 samples of house specialties, a platter of cold meats by local producers, two glasses of non-alcoholic drink and a guided tour
Duration: 60 minutes
Gourmet tasting of Karst culinary specialties:
- herbal wine with winter savoury
- cream honey with winter savoury
- green Satureja salt with winter savoury
- cottage cheese and cheese
- Satureja's spices and home-baked bread with winter savoury
- homemade spreads
- a herbal drink
- Friday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Andreja Cerkvenik
Telephone: 00 386 41 697 737
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.