Ambrožič restaurant in the Škocjan Caves Park
In the close vicinity of the Škocjan Caves, one of Slovenia’s greatest natural sights featured on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, lies the Ambrožič restaurant (Restavracija Ambrožič) which excels in its traditional Slovenian dishes and, as a surprise, unpasteurised craft beer.
A visit to the Škocjan Caves ends in front of the Ambrožič restaurant where fragrances of the typical Karst and Primorska dishes emanate from the kitchen whose cuisine boasts a modern touch. You will be refreshed by their craft beer that is brewed on a tourist farm in the Barka village, using fresh spring water.
- Tasting of Karst meat products
Includes: meat products and cheese with homemade treats, two glasses of local wine
Duration: 30 minutes
- Monday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Tuesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Wednesday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Thursday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Friday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Saturday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
- Sunday (at 11.00, 16.00, 18.00)
Contact person: Denis Ambrožič
Telephone: 00 386 41 707 343
To register, first reserve your intended date and arrival time by telephone or e-mail.